Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feeling like shit!

It's been a long week & I am tired in many ways. The arsehole neighbor at my Mum's unit backed into my car this afternoon. He has dented the bit below the boot & the bumper is smashed in. Then he tells me he has no insurance.... thankfully I do! Not the point tho, how the hell am I supposed to manage with two kids on my own & an unwell mother & no bleeping bleep bleep car!!!!! Enough already!! Universe, I am trying to slow down!!! For my sake, leave my car alone!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Deep breath in & slowly exhale... I am hoping for a good nights sleep as it will help. Here's hoping I sleep well tonight....

Ps. After I clicked the PUBLISH POST icon I get an ad offering at home Car Dent, Bumper & Scratch repairs! Now that made me laugh!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment